Contracts / Payments Manager – Major Programme
Ref: SR 18068
Location: Dubai, UAE
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Be a part of our Programme Management Consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee major events & infrastructure programmes of work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project & programme management and cost consultancy services.
Contract / Payments Manager – Major Programme
- Manages programme / project payments, including the review of invoices and calculation of payments using standard systems and processes.
- Signs off / Approves payments.
- Manages Payment Coordinator.
- Maintains the Programme Payment processes.
- Manages contract agreements over payments / invoices
- Ensures correct payments scheduled in line with terms of contracts.
- Works with technical department to review payments against checklist.
- Liaises with technical departments on changes to projects that affect site payment report programming.
- Works cross departmentally with other groups, such as site contracts, to ensure close communications throughout the payment process.
- Methodically checks, reviews and approves payments.
- Works with invoices for major contracts and small, individual elements.
- Hands on and responsible for delivering the work personally.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Previous experience in Project / Programme Payments Management and approvals.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential personnel matters effectively.
- Ability to perform responsibilities independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Perform tasks with special attention to details.
- Site Payment experience.
- Construction / Quantity Surveying Degree Qualifications is essential for client approval.
- RICS Professional Membership is heavily preferred for client approval.
Careers+44 (0) 203 522 3030Email