Cost Control Manager - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Ref: DP 17900
Location: Washington DC, USA
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behavior in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Be a part of our North America business which started in 2009 and has successfully operated in all 50 states as well as Canada and Mexico, delivering project & program management, facilities management and cost consultancy services, for world leading organizations across the public and private sectors.
As an expanding business in the region we pride ourselves on promoting from within as well as offering genuine opportunities for individual development, progress and recognition.
Cost Control Manager – Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Working on major Pharmaceutical Manufacturing project in the Washington DC area.
This role is to provide on-site project and cost controls support, primarily focused on the financial management and report, including schedule and cash flow.
- Responsible for cost control aspects.
- Serve as interface with schedulers, cost planning / estimating personnel and project personnel.
- Provide training and assistance to Project Team members to understand project controls requirements.
- Analyze project data and provide detailed cost and schedule variance analysis information.
- Developing and monitoring project cost forecasts with the cost consultant.
- Monitoring cost and commitment through requisition and invoice review and keeping up to date project forecasts and Cash flow.
- Closely monitor design development costs against the cost plan throughout.
- Manage the preparation of cost control reports, analysis and key communications as required.
- Understand Change Management requirements and assist Project Team with preparation of change control documentation.
- Adhere to Project Controls Procedures and assist in revising as required.
- Conduct Value Management workshops with the project team
- Line management duties on large scale projects or programs where junior controls engineers are included within the project team.
- Liaise with stakeholders to develop processes and procedures for capture, reporting and controlling costs.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing projects.
- Complete understanding of design, construction and cost programmes
- Excellent technical grounding in all aspects of cost management.
- Excellent knowledge of all various methods of procurement.
- Value Engineering and life cycle costing.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Use of the Microsoft office suite of programmes
- Knowledge of financial systems.
- Degree Qualifications is preferred but not essential.
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
Mace is an equal opportunities employer.
Washington DC, USA
Careers+44 (0) 203 522 3030Email