Senior Engineer - MEP
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Asia Pacific and India hub started in 2004 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
Mace India is a business characterised by professional property and infrastructure expertise, sound commercial knowledge and a commitment to service excellence. A business exhibiting the same unique combination of management skills, best practice methods and adventurous spirit that exists with Mace globally.
The role will be working with the project manager/MEP in-charge in the preparation of detailed personnel loading by task interfaced with the detailed schedule.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the conducting fieldwork and at times take the lead in this effort. Work to be performed as per the shop drawings which should be reviewed beforehand.
- Attending design meetings with the client and issue minutes when the project manager cannot attend or accompany the project manager to meetings.
- Organising and directing frequent in-house meetings under the direction of the project manager.
- Providing input to the project manager in regards to scheduling personnel.
- Assisting in the preparation of storyboards and detailed project timelines.
- Assisting in the coordination of all the disciplines involved - interface with LV/HV, all other services (civil, mechanical and plumbing).
- Assisting in the supervision and coordination of the submission of documents to appropriate reviewing authorities.
- Assisting in the coordination of the review responses and help ensure they are reflected in the drawings/specifications.
- Ensuring a safe work environment for all staff through effective and consistent training, management and enforcement of safe work practices.
- Arranging or attending pre-bid conferences when the project manager cannot attend or accompany the PM. If required, issue the minutes, addenda, under the direction or supervision of the project manager.
- Assisting the project manager at bid openings and help to prepare or issuance of certified bid tabulation.
You have a degree in mechanical engineering with international project delivery experience. You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and will provide support to a strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or consultancy background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
- A tax friendly salary package.
- Medical insurance benefits including group medical coverage (GMC), group personal accidental (GPA) and group term life insurance (GTL).
- Other benefits as per the India Labour Law.
- Champions of Quarter Programme to recognise the talent and hard work of employees.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
- Job number: 08130
- Job field: Consultancy MEP
- Job posted: 09/08/20
- Job close date: 21/08/20
- Job schedule: Full-time
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We develop, consult, construct and operate some of the world’s most inspiring buildings and infrastructure programmes, and our people have built a reputation for delivering projects that seem impossible – challenging convention, innovating, and proudly moving our industry forward.
Today, we remain a privately owned business that has grown organically. We now employ over 6,300 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
With an incredible breadth of opportunity across our global business, we attract the very best and support everyone to unleash their potential.
Our people are what makes Mace the business it is today – they are our strength. We actively encourage equality, diversity and inclusion in every market, sector and geography we work in - fully appreciating the benefits of a culture that embraces new ideas, encourages everyone to have a voice and celebrates differing beliefs and views. People at Mace are appreciated for their individualities and are encouraged to be themselves, every day and with everyone they work with.
Wherever you are on your career journey, Mace is the place to bring ambitions alive.
We will welcome your application irrespective of background, culture and disability. Should you need to discuss any reasonable adjustments or require guidance about our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com to speak to a member of our team.
OUR COMMITMENTSWe are committed to health and safety, innovation and service excellence, being a responsible business and supporting the communities in which we work. Find out more.
If you have a question about working at Mace or would like to give any feedback on the recruitment process, you can contact our careers team. Get in touch.