Fit Out Design Manager - High End / 5* Residential Project
Location: Gurgaon, India
Reference: SR 17730
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Be a part of our International Consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project & programme management and cost consultancy services.
Fit-out Design Manager – High End / 5* Residential Projects
Based in Gurgaon, India, reporting to the Project Director, managing our complete Design Management deliverables for the project. Responsible for the development of the brief, design strategy, procurement and subsequent management of consultants and design partners.
- Design team leadership.
- Organising and Chairing Design Reviews and facilitating the Value Engineering of Design Consultants solutions.
- Ensuring a cohesive design management process is adhered to throughout all stages of the scheme.
- Monitoring compliance with the Project Brief.
- Monitoring progress against the Project Scope.
- Scheduling of Design Reviews at all gateways and Control Points.
- Organising and Managing Technical Review team resource and input.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required. It is essential that you can demonstrate a clear, systematic approach to solving complex technical and aesthetic issues and are able to communicate solutions in an effective, high level manner.
Part of the senior management team in a client facing role.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- 10-15+ years’ experience.
- Fit-out project experience is essential.
- Must have experience in high end interior finishes.
- Indian experience is useful but not mandatory.
- International project delivery experience is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required.
We are seeking people that have worked for Blue Chip, Western Project Management or Cost Consultancy organisations or the International Main Contractors.
- Degree Qualifications is preferred.
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.