Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor
Ref: SM 17822
Location: London, UK
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Be a part of our Consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Working alongside the Director of Building Surveying you will be part of an expanding team with opportunities for career development as well as involvement of the general building surveying service offering.
Building Surveyor / Senior Building Surveyor
The role will be predominantly working on a recently acquired framework that will include the external refurbishment of social housing in the London.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Strong core traditional building surveying skills in most areas which will include Defect Analysis, Building Surveys, Stock Condition Surveys, Planned Maintenance and Specification writing.
- Past experience of Dilapidations, Contract Administration, Party Wall Matters and ideally produce architectural drawings, is an advantage.
- Chartered and have experience in the public or private sector.
- Degree Qualifications is preferred but not essential.
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
Mace is an equal opportunities employer.
Careers+44 (0) 203 522 3030Email