Senior Construction Planner - Stadium North London
Location: London, UK
Reference: PD 17668
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Be a part of our Construction business that has delivered some of the most recognised and celebrated projects, from fixed price contracting to construction management and everything in between.
At Mace, planning is an essential function of successful project delivery and not just as a checking and reporting role; so, if you're a driven, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication/presentation skills and you're feeling frustrated in the lack of recognition that the planning function/individuals receive in your current organisation then then please get in touch.
Senior Construction Planner – Major Projects
The Mace Major Projects division has an opportunity for a Senior Planner to work on a high profile Stadium project in North London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established sector within Mace that is currently experiencing an exciting and sustained period of growth.
The existing team have a proven track record of successfully delivering a wide variety of projects to the highest quality. This is for a high profile iconic project in excess of £400 Million.
- Continue the development of the Mace detailed master programme in Asta Power project Enterprise.
- Work collaboratively on the development of the T/C’s detailed construction / installation programmes.
- Incorporation of the T/C programme information into the Mace master programme.
- Management of T/C progress reporting and integration of progress information into the Mace master programme.
- Monitoring of KPI’s and production of weekly/monthly dashboards and reports.
- Development of Medium and short range programmes in conjunction with trade contractors and package managers
- Management of change instructions, demonstration of change impacts cause and effect and development of mitigation options
- Development of construction KPI’s and reporting regime
- Evaluation of EOT and other T/C claims.
- Full job description available on request.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Detailed construction planning on projects above £200M +
- Management of T/C planning and programming
- Validation of trade contractor progress reporting
- Experience of working under the NEC for of contract
- Output monitoring and metrics based reporting
- Experience of leading and managing collaborative planning sessions and developing programme outputs.
- Hold a relevant qualification in construction – degree/HNC/HND
- Previous experience at both the tender and contract stages of projects
- Proficient in the use of Asta Power project Version 12 or above
- A solid understanding of construction techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Degree Qualifications is preferred but not essential.
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
On offer is a competitive salary of between £80-90,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes a company car or an annual car allowance of £7,800, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, travel allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and other benefits.
Mace offer a very positive working environment and excellent career progression opportunities. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the role with Mace please forward your CV to discuss in detail.
Mace is an equal opportunities employer.
Careers+44 (0) 203 522 3030Email