Project Manager - Healthcare (Consultancy)
Location: London, UK
Reference: JC 17355
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Be a part of our Project Management Consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Project Manager – Healthcare (Consultancy)
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager within our Healthcare portfolio of works, which may include multiple projects.
- Project delivery
- Bids, extensions and enquiries
- Development of detailed design briefs
- Business cases preparation and presentation
- Project budgets-reporting on cash flow and variations
- Stakeholder mapping exercises and development of communication strategies
- Risk Workshops, mitigation / management strategies and escalation processes
- Procurement - tendering and negotiation processes
- Design process and leading a design team
- Application of BREEAM
- Contract administration
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and a good team player.
- PM experience from procurement through to site delivery and handover.
- Detailed knowledge / appreciation of H&S matters a must.
- Healthcare experience preferable.
- Consulting background in Client PM Role.
- Degree Qualifications is preferred but not essential.
- Membership of RCIS, CIOB, APM or equivalent relevant professional institution desirable
Mace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.