Location: London, UK
Reference: BG 21940
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mace Macro offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - no compromise, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
To own and manage the ground floor reception area.
To provide an effective reception service for clients and visitors to each of the tenants offices.
To work in collaboration with the security team to provide a seamless service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the smooth running of the reception, ensuring that the services provided are consistently and professionally delivered.
- Meeting and greeting staff, clients and visitors.
- Logging clients and visitors on to the computer system and allocating appropriate passes.
- Directing clients and visitors to the respective tenant receptions.
- Ensuring that the ground floor reception desk is manned during core hours with cooperation from security.
- Answering calls/enquiries from tenants and manage their requests.
- Ensuring daily advance lists of visitors are obtained from each of the tenants.
- Supporting the tenants event management teams.
- Providing optimum customer service experience.
- Liaising effectively with other in-house departments, ensuring that all required services are delivered to the highest standard.
- Preparing monthly statistics.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key people.
- Dealing with any complaints quickly and effectively.
- Managing the booking of the roof terrace/winter garden for both corporate and staff events.
- Continuously looking for ways of improving service and efficiency.
- Daily checking of H&S on all areas including lights, restrooms, cabling etc.
- Reporting jobs/tasks to helpdesk.
- Supporting the facilities team by carrying out any other additional requests.
- Carrying out ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good customer service.
- An approachable demeanour and commitment to team working.
- Good timekeeping record - must be punctual.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A positive attitude to helping and assisting.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- A proactive approach and are able to assume responsibility.
- Ability to remain calm and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office i.e. Word and Excel.
- Ability to be a fire marshal.
- Good academic qualification - including GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths.
Mace is an equal opportunity employer.