Facilities Assistant - Almeda 7
Ref: BG 18026
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mace Macro offers a complete Facilities Management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our Facilities Management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
Facilities Assistant – Almeda 7
Maintain the professional image and reputation of Colt in all contact with clients, suppliers and internal staff. Deliver excellent customer service to exceed the client’s expectations and provide effective support to the facilities team in Barcelona on the Colt account
- Check Almeda 7 building every day: meeting rooms, printers, vending machines and canteen.
- Check and control all tickets SLA and feedbacks given to requesters.
- Meet Receptionists once per day to check email inbox and Concept.
- Cover Almeda 7 and Acero reception and the other FA if necessary. Flexibility and availability to work out of hours when needed (ie. one evening per month).
- Support the FC to complete the Monthly Report (PRISM), WEEE management, audits and compliance requests, raise quotes and execute projects and minor works.
- Lead control of the cleaning service, small reactive maintenance, vending, storage rooms and communications in Building 7 as well as hospitality and events for all Barcelona’s buildings.
- Always be on time. Be punctual.
- Customer satisfaction is to be maintained at the highest level by providing a high quality and pro-active service.
- Adhere to and promote organisational values.
- Attend client meetings, produce meeting documentation as required and the production and distribution of agendas / minutes.
- Support of PO requests for the Facilities team.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant information and business communications.
- Communicate ideas for improving business processes with a positive and constructive attitude and for maintaining this attitude with others.
- Ensure reporting schedules are diarised and co-ordinate the collation of reports as required.
- Visit Barcelona sites: Acero, Gran Vía, Almeda.
- Support the team to close tickets in helpdesk on a monthly basis.
- Support Receptions and Facilities Co-ordinator by carrying out caterings, audits, documenting and dealing with all issues raised.
- Liaise with the facilities service providers, including Maintenance, Cleaning and Vending to ensure the overall service is timely and seamless.
- Be aware of all Front of House service standards and work as a team to ensure they are met and exceeded.
- Look for new opportunities to improve processes, service levels and standards.
- Perform other reasonable tasks and duties requested by line management.
- Work with the Regional team to share knowledge, improve business processes and raise the standards of performance in al front of house operations.
- Ensure personal presentation and grooming is of a high standard.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer focused approach
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proactive approach
- Flexible approach and team ethos
- Ownership of outputs and attention to detail
- At least two years’ experience as a Receptionist or Facilities Assistant
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- First Aid and Fire Safety trained
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Previous experience in Facilities service or hospitality environment ideal
- Health and safety awareness
- Degree Qualifications is preferred but not essential.
Mace is an equal opportunities employer.
Careers+44 (0) 203 522 3030Email