West Coast Director
San Francisco, United States
In North America, we offer a full suite of project and cost management services. We’ve grown from a small core team to a network of offices including New York, Chicago, Atlanta and Los Angeles, and we have established teams in San Francisco, Dallas, Philadelphia and Boston.
As an ambitious business in the region, we pride ourselves on promoting from within as well as offering genuine opportunities for individual development, progress and recognition.
The opportunity to join a major international organization in a growing market is not only an exciting one, but a very real prospect with Mace.
Mace North America is in search of a director to oversee and grow our West Coast business operations. This is an opportunity to be based in San Francisco, responsible for growing the existing San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles teams.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing relationships with existing clients, as well as attracting and securing new clients and industry partners. Reporting directly to the Managing Director of Mace North America, you will be a key member of the senior leadership team that works together to develop operational strategy for Mace North America.
- Establishing local business plans and communicating to all relevant teams in line with Mace North America and Mace Group business plans.
- Providing leadership and strategic direction to the West Coast, recruiting, motivating and developing our people to support Mace’s growth across this region. Creating and fostering an open and inclusive environment, providing opportunities for staff to thrive and develop.
- Overseeing the management of client projects and accounts from set ups and overseeing delivery from start to finish. Managing various accounts and work streams including the commercial aspect, resource planning and management, quality of content and client relationship management.
- Managing and creating bid proposal documents, preparing teams for client interviews, and tailoring bid presentations to relevant client audiences. Designing and driving outstanding content and initiatives for project teams.
- Conducting high-level evaluations of account goals and deliverables and developing annual revenue projections for accounts. Making sound judgment in assessing problem situations or complex issues and using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions.
You will have a track record of winning and delivering a full suite of project and programme management services to major global corporate clients. You can build lasting client relationships and lead large, strong, motivated teams.
You will have a construction or project management background, experience running businesses or sectors and be hungry to grow your career in America. You will be able to demonstrate successful behaviours and the ability to build winning teams in a competitive market.
Rewards and Recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including; healthcare, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, a robust vacation package, a 401k with company match, and a health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
If you would like to make a confidential enquiry, please contact Megan Kelly on the international recruitment team.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
- Job number: 08216
- Job field: Consultancy Project Management
- Job posted: 16/10/20
- Job close date: 31/01/21
- Job schedule: Full-time
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We develop, consult, construct and operate some of the world’s most inspiring buildings and infrastructure programmes, and our people have built a reputation for delivering projects that seem impossible – challenging convention, innovating, and proudly moving our industry forward.
Today, we remain a privately owned business that has grown organically. We now employ over 6,300 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
With an incredible breadth of opportunity across our global business, we attract the very best and support everyone to unleash their potential.
Our people are what makes Mace the business it is today – they are our strength. We actively encourage equality, diversity and inclusion in every market, sector and geography we work in - fully appreciating the benefits of a culture that embraces new ideas, encourages everyone to have a voice and celebrates differing beliefs and views. People at Mace are appreciated for their individualities and are encouraged to be themselves, every day and with everyone they work with.
Wherever you are on your career journey, Mace is the place to bring ambitions alive.
We will welcome your application irrespective of background, culture and disability. Should you need to discuss any reasonable adjustments or require guidance about our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com to speak to a member of our team.
OUR COMMITMENTSWe are committed to health and safety, innovation and service excellence, being a responsible business and supporting the communities in which we work. Find out more.
If you have a question about working at Mace or would like to give any feedback on the recruitment process, you can contact our careers team. Get in touch.