Senior Project Manager
London, United Kingdom
Be a part of our project management consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where you can oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing production of tender schedules and contribute to procurement of trade contractors. Issuing the instructions, on behalf of the client, to the developer and its professional team and contractor in accordance with the terms of their appointment or the building contract.
- Overseeing project reporting and recording procedures with the client and the developer’s professional team and contractor.
- Monitoring the performance of the developer and its professional team and the contractor and report to the client.
- Liaising with the developer and its professional team and prepare regular/monthly quality, cost and programme reports.
- Advising the client of any decisions required and obtain authorisation.
- Setting up and chair regular site progress meetings and report on weekly project and commercial progress.
- Managing and developing the team to ensure objectives are met and staff are supported and motivated. Assessing resources available on a regular basis and bring in additional support/specialist expertise.
- Establishing and monitoring appropriate project operating procedures and systems, specifically ensuring management plan is being followed and adhered to.
- Managing, monitoring and coordinating all key aspects of the project, including but not limited to, cost, value, risk, logistics, neighbour relations, safety, quality, M&E, design and environment.
- Ensuring close out and practical completion schedules are completed and issued.
- Preparing detailed project plan and providing financial reports on time (forecasts, budgets, income, fees and etc.).
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. Proven experience working with public sector clients. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance, professional subscription or membership fee reimbursement, life cover, enhanced parental leave policy and flexibility centred around our social, health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
- Job number: 08319
- Job field: Consultancy Project Management
- Job posted: 21/10/20
- Job close date: 21/01/21
- Job schedule: Full-time
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We develop, consult, construct and operate some of the world’s most inspiring buildings and infrastructure programmes, and our people have built a reputation for delivering projects that seem impossible – challenging convention, innovating, and proudly moving our industry forward.
Today, we remain a privately owned business that has grown organically. We now employ over 6,300 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
With an incredible breadth of opportunity across our global business, we attract the very best and support everyone to unleash their potential.
Our people are what makes Mace the business it is today – they are our strength. We actively encourage equality, diversity and inclusion in every market, sector and geography we work in - fully appreciating the benefits of a culture that embraces new ideas, encourages everyone to have a voice and celebrates differing beliefs and views. People at Mace are appreciated for their individualities and are encouraged to be themselves, every day and with everyone they work with.
Wherever you are on your career journey, Mace is the place to bring ambitions alive.
We will welcome your application irrespective of background, culture and disability. Should you need to discuss any reasonable adjustments or require guidance about our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a member of our team.
OUR COMMITMENTSWe are committed to health and safety, innovation and service excellence, being a responsible business and supporting the communities in which we work. Find out more.
If you have a question about working at Mace or would like to give any feedback on the recruitment process, you can contact our careers team. Get in touch.