London, United Kingdom
To supporting risk process implementation across the project.
To supporting risk, opportunity, trend and change committee (ROTC) process.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to risk and project control standards across the project.
- Overseeing and ensuring risks and mitigation plans are updated to an agreed timeframe.
- Supporting cost control, risk and change management teams where appropriate.
- Supporting the production of monthly reports through the provision of intelligent information and analysis.
- Producing analysis of trends, generating performance indicators and providing feedback on areas of risk and opportunities.
- Scheduling risk analysis including those schedules provided by contractors and suppliers.
- Supporting the estimating process.
- Establishing and foster working relationships with all appropriate stakeholders pursuant to the discharging of your responsibilities or in aid of theirs.
- Liaising with other sections of NNB team and foster and practice EDF team values.
- Providing ad hoc support to the wider SZC project controls function to develop the capability of the team using knowledge from HPC and wider experience.
- Adhering to the current monthly project controls cycle and processes and support with any future development.
You have a degree in engineering, construction or equivalent suitable qualification. Relevant experience within a project management or project control environment. You have detailed understanding of risk methodologies, mitigation processes and techniques within an enterprise environment.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. Good working knowledge of ARM (Active Risk Manager). Practical working knowledge of risk amongst other project control processes and tools. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance, professional subscription or membership fee reimbursement, life cover, enhanced parental leave policy and flexibility centred around our social, health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
- Job number: 09340
- Job field: Consultancy Project Management
- Job posted: 01/12/20
- Job close date: 15/12/20
- Job schedule: Full-time
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We develop, consult, construct and operate some of the world’s most inspiring buildings and infrastructure programmes, and our people have built a reputation for delivering projects that seem impossible – challenging convention, innovating, and proudly moving our industry forward.
Today, we remain a privately owned business that has grown organically. We now employ over 6,300 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
With an incredible breadth of opportunity across our global business, we attract the very best and support everyone to unleash their potential.
Our people are what makes Mace the business it is today – they are our strength. We actively encourage equality, diversity and inclusion in every market, sector and geography we work in - fully appreciating the benefits of a culture that embraces new ideas, encourages everyone to have a voice and celebrates differing beliefs and views. People at Mace are appreciated for their individualities and are encouraged to be themselves, every day and with everyone they work with.
Wherever you are on your career journey, Mace is the place to bring ambitions alive.
We will welcome your application irrespective of background, culture and disability. Should you need to discuss any reasonable adjustments or require guidance about our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a member of our team.
OUR COMMITMENTSWe are committed to health and safety, innovation and service excellence, being a responsible business and supporting the communities in which we work. Find out more.
If you have a question about working at Mace or would like to give any feedback on the recruitment process, you can contact our careers team. Get in touch.