To manage and direct all mail room and front desk services and staff. To Manage Mail center services by providing direction to team on processing incoming and outgoing mail and packages with the use of MSPT software.
To comply with Mace Operate process and procedures at all times.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Overseeing the data entry and cheque processing for tracking and banks deposits.
- Coordinating courier runs and actions.
- Auditing seating assignments and floor plans.
- Overseeing copy center and print production services, including ensuring all jobs are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supporting and backing up facilities team to ensure work is performed in accordance with safety procedures and practices
- Maintaining effective written and oral communications with clients and employees.
- Ensuring all work standards are met on a consistent basis by site employees.
- Accurately preparing and distributing management reports to the client in a timely and consistent manner.
- Writing, recording and publishing meeting notes to management when meeting with client and end-users.
- Maximizing productivity through efficient use of standard operating procedures.
- Effectively identifying, creating and writing standard operating procedures.
- Developing new procedures to improve the operation of the site and to lower operating costs.
- Invoice processing reconciliation and tracking using appropriate accounting software with moderate experience in Excel.
- Handling cross charging and department charge backs for vendor invoices.
- Overseeing front desk reception/security staff and processes.
- Handle ordering and maintaining office supplies, including working with vendor for the best pricing.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships. Basic knowledge of facilities/copy production/records/mailing. You will have a facilities management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Rewards and Recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including full time employees working 30 hours or more per week are eligible to participate in our benefits program. Medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401k plan, paid vacation, paid sick leave, and flexibility centered around our social, health and wellbeing commitment that includes 1 volunteer day per year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
Mace’s Operate division is a global facilities management provider that creates and manages exceptional workplaces on behalf of our clients. Building on Mace’s unique experience in building and managing the built environment, we can deliver a complete workplace experience service anywhere in the world.
Operating through our global hubs in London, Dubai, New York, Johannesburg and Hong Kong, we constantly strive to bring a better perspective for our clients and the communities we work in across the world. We do this by delivering exceptional integrated facilities management, help desk services and facilities management consultancy.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
- Job number: 09065
- Job field: Facilities Management
- Job posted: 11/12/20
- Job close date: 10/01/21
- Job schedule: Full-time
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We develop, consult, construct and operate some of the world’s most inspiring buildings and infrastructure programmes, and our people have built a reputation for delivering projects that seem impossible – challenging convention, innovating, and proudly moving our industry forward.
Today, we remain a privately owned business that has grown organically. We now employ over 6,300 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
With an incredible breadth of opportunity across our global business, we attract the very best and support everyone to unleash their potential.
Our people are what makes Mace the business it is today – they are our strength. We actively encourage equality, diversity and inclusion in every market, sector and geography we work in - fully appreciating the benefits of a culture that embraces new ideas, encourages everyone to have a voice and celebrates differing beliefs and views. People at Mace are appreciated for their individualities and are encouraged to be themselves, every day and with everyone they work with.
Wherever you are on your career journey, Mace is the place to bring ambitions alive.
We will welcome your application irrespective of background, culture and disability. Should you need to discuss any reasonable adjustments or require guidance about our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com to speak to a member of our team.
OUR COMMITMENTSWe are committed to health and safety, innovation and service excellence, being a responsible business and supporting the communities in which we work. Find out more.
If you have a question about working at Mace or would like to give any feedback on the recruitment process, you can contact our careers team. Get in touch.