Project: Mace Operate is working on a large well-known technology account.
To effectively manage the day to day delivery of facilities management services within the region including cleaning, M&E, security and vending and front of the house to our client ensuring that the highest standards of customer service and quality are maintained at all times whilst also ensuring value for money is achieved at all times.
To develop strong relationships with stakeholders and colleagues across the business to take ownership of the service delivery across the designated region. Actively manages out risks to both the client and Mace Macro in all activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and utilises processes using the Mace way and best practice in line with Macro’s policies and procedures.
- Ensuring services are delivered that exceed the customers’ expectations and service level agreements.
- Coordinating daily activities of a multi-disciplinary team of Macro staff onsite and supply chain.
- Managing the remedial works expeditiously and in full compliance with all appropriate legislation.
- Directing on customer care and assists service teams to ensure very high levels of customer satisfaction are delivered to all client staff.
- Reporting plant status and operational status of any facilities asset every month to relevant parties at all levels manage the delivery of information to Macro’s online reporting tool(s).
- Evaluating the performance and professionalism of specialist suppliers identifies alternative strategies where appropriate utilising latest best practice and innovative ideas.
- Implementing continuous improvement in all service lines to drive value to add and control costs.
- Assisting the hub Leader and SLT in realising strategic level targets and goals.
- Carrying out regular inspections of records, to ensure that relevant statutory work is being completed in line with service contracts and national legislation.
- Maintaining regular contact with the landlord and maintains familiarity with all landlord and tenant matters.
- Provides day-to-day HSSE management on site.
You have an HND or A level standard qualification and must have a recognised HS&E qualification such as IOSH or NEBOSH. You have professional membership i.e. BIFM, RICS or any international equivalent body.
You are digitally savvy and an expert user of MS Office software. You can build lasting relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You have experience in managing contracts, writing or operating standard processes and procedures and building budget. You will have a background in managing stakeholders and third-party suppliers and have facilities management experience and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance and health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Mace’s Operate division is a global facilities management provider that creates and manages exceptional workplaces on behalf of our clients. Building on Mace’s unique experience in building and managing the built environment, we can deliver a complete workplace experience service anywhere in the world.
Operating through our global hubs in London, Dubai, New York, Johannesburg and Hong Kong, we constantly strive to bring a better perspective for our clients and the communities we work in across the world. We do this by delivering exceptional integrated facilities management, help desk services and facilities management consultancy.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
- Job number: 09390
- Job field: Facilities Management
- Job posted: 09/12/20
- Job close date: 20/01/21
- Job schedule: Full-time
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We develop, consult, construct and operate some of the world’s most inspiring buildings and infrastructure programmes, and our people have built a reputation for delivering projects that seem impossible – challenging convention, innovating, and proudly moving our industry forward.
Today, we remain a privately owned business that has grown organically. We now employ over 6,300 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
Diversity and inclusion
With an incredible breadth of opportunity across our global business we recruit great people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Our employees are our strength, and our culture encourages them to co-create ideas, collaborate, and excel.
We are committed to providing a flexible working environment and offering global opportunities. In recruiting for our team, we celebrate diversity and welcome your application irrespective of background, culture and disability. This is reflected in Mace being the only construction company in the UK Glassdoor’s Top 20 Best Places to Work 2021.
At Mace we are proud to grow together with our people, clients, partners, and communities to embed a diverse and inclusive one Mace culture. We continue to drive inclusion every day to live our purpose of redefining the boundaries of ambition.
Should you need to discuss any reasonable adjustments or require guidance about our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com to speak to a member of our team.
You can read our diversity and inclusion strategy here.
OUR COMMITMENTSWe are committed to health and safety, innovation and service excellence, being a responsible business and supporting the communities in which we work. Find out more.
If you have a question about working at Mace or would like to give any feedback on the recruitment process, you can contact our careers team. Get in touch.